And, actually, I've already had dinner.
And they're sort of the truth.
DKN, who teaches Integrity With Initials and practices liturgical lettering, has reached across the Vox ether to tag me. She claims that it is my duty to list eight interesting facts about myself. Well, let me say upfront that I do not possess eight interesting facts of a personal nature. So following is a list of sorts, made up of facts and made-up facts. Because, like a hostess who will invite anyone just to fill in the seats at a big diinner, I'll say anything.
1. I am a fortune-teller of some repute. I know what your end will be.
2. I enjoy puns (I almost typed 'pus'. I don't enjoy that.), but the effort often gives me a headache, and I will then have to lay down in a darkened room, where I need to be fanned and cooled by beautiful eunuchs.
3. I will be working in the media room at Erotica Los Angeles, at the Los Angeles Convention Center. I don't think that anything else needs to be said at this point, except that I do hope that the Booty Parlour will return as one of the vendors.
4. I used to dream of livin' in a corridor.
5. I wrote a press release about a movie starring Bruce Campbell and alien termites.
6. I have gone kung-fu fighting. And it WAS a little bit frightening.
7. One year – late high school, early college – I spent the entire summer teaching myself English history. I took out thte 'E' volume of the Encyclopedia Brittanica and set to memorizing all the historical goings on from 1066 to 1603. It was like throwing spaghetti against a wall: some of it stuck, some of it didn't.
8. I believe that the mind is capable of more things than most people give it credit for.
I pin the tag on the following: